How To Book Accommodation + Information
- Check Availability Calendar and Tariff.
- Email or telephone directly requesting the required available date (email: Mynydd-Ednyfed@criccieth.net / Tel: 01766 523269)
- Maureen will send either an email or telephone you to confirm your required dates are still available, plus confirm tariff.
- An invoice for a £300 deposit will be sent to you (payable within one week of receiving it)
- An invoice for the balance will be sent two weeks prior to the date of arrival with payment due a week prior to arrival date
- Also a £250 'Security Deposit' is required. This will be RETURNED as long as there is NO damage, loss or breakage to the property and or its contents.
- Payment for Security Deposit either cash or cheque on day of arrival or through online banking (please request banking details)
- There is an additional charge for heating, (generally throughout Winter months) £85 for 3 night stay, £95 for 4 night stay and £135 for 7 night stay including a complimentary large basket of logs. Heating Charge can also be paid for on day of arrival.
- A Maximum of two well behaved, house trained dogs are allowed @ a cost of £40.00 for a week or £25.00 for three days. This can be paid for on the day of arrival
- Check-In time is generally 4 p.m, were Maureen will greet you and show you around
- Check-Out time is 10 a.m.
- Towels provided
- Waitrose, Tesco and Asda all provide 'Home Deliveries' to Mynydd Ednyfed Country House LL52 0PH
If required all Workshops, Treatments, In House Catering, In House House-keeping, Golfing Tee Times, Archery, Board Meetings to be requested, preferably, at the time of booking.