Menus available upon request and MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE.
Your meal will be prepared using locally sourced produce. Once it has been served and cleared, you will be left alone to enjoy the rest of your evening.
MYNYDD EDNYFED COUNTRY HOUSE
SAMPLE ‘IN-HOUSE MENU’
- Spinach and watercress drizzled with chive cream -
- Roasted vine tomato topped with a basil cream -
- Pea and ham, topped with savoury croutons -
-Roasted vegetable and lentil with crispy parsnip shavings -
- Seafood Chowder -
- Aga-baked local flat field mushroom stuffed with local goat’s cheese,
wilted spinach, cured smoked bacon and home-grown fresh herbs -
- Welsh Conway mussels steamed in wine, garlic, cream and thyme -
- Fresh fruit platter, topped with blackcurrant sorbet and fruit coulis -
- Crispy confit of duck leg on a bed of stir fried vegetables and glazed with Hoi Sin sauce -
- Roast leg of local Welsh lamb with home-made apple and mint jelly -
- Roast sirloin of Welsh Black beef accompanied with Yorkshire puddings, and fiery homemade horseradish Sauce -
- Loin of local pork, served with an apricot and sage stuffing, glazed with a cider sauce -
- Char-grilled supreme of chicken, stuffed with pork sausage meat, apple and oregano, wrapped in parma ham and served with a mushroom and tarragon sauce -
- 'Duo of Fish' salmon and sea bass fillets, pan fried, and served with a chive beurre blanc -
- Mushroom and spinach cannelloni topped with roasted pine nuts -
- Welsh Bara Brith whisky and orange pudding, served hot with elderflower custard -
- Chilled lemon and ginger crunch, topped with fresh raspberries and mint -
- Roasted hazelnut meringues filled with freshly whipped cream and topped with fresh blueberries and strawberries -
- Trio of chocolate mousse, drizzled with rich chocolate sauce and fresh cream -
- Local Welsh cheese board with oatcakes and home-made apple, date and ginger chutney £6.95 per person -
You can have a two or three course meal from the above choices.
Please select one choice from each of the courses. i.e everyone will
have the same unless there are special dietary requests.
Two courses @ £23.00
Three courses @ £29.50
Minimum number catered for is eight people.