How To Book Accommodation
- Check Availability Calendar and Tariff.
- Email or telephone directly requesting the required available date (email: Mynydd-Ednyfed@criccieth.net / Tel: 01766 523269)
- Maureen will send either an email or telephone you to confirm your required dates are still available, plus confirm tariff.
- An Xero invoice for a £300 deposit will be sent to you (payable via bank transfer or cheque, within one week of receiving it)
- An invoice for the balance will be sent two weeks prior to the date of arrival with payment due a week prior to arrival date
- Also a £250 'Security Deposit' is required. This will be RETURNED as long as there is NO damage, loss or breakage to the property and or its contents.
- Payment for Security Deposit either cash / cheque or bank transfer(details of Maureen Edwards bank account will be displayed in the kitchen on day of arrival or through online banking
- Check-in time on day of arrival is 4pm and check-out time on day of departure is 10 am
- WINTER HEATING. There is an additional charge for heating, (generally throughout Winter months) £85 for 3 night stay, £95 for 4 night stay and £135 for 7 night stay including a complimentary large basket of logs. Heating Charge can also be paid for on day of arrival.
- DOGS. As we are animal lovers, we accept a maximum of two (2) well behaved . They are STRICTLY not allowed in the bedrooms or on any of the furniture. There is a charge of £45 per dog per week, £25 for a three night stay
If required all Workshops, Treatments, In House Catering, In House-keeping, Golfing Tee Times, Board Meetings to be requested, preferably, at the time of booking.